Session Statistics and Battle Result Messages by Tomonik
– Session Statistics (resets manually or daily)
– Tank Statistics (supports multiple rows)
– Map Statistics (supports multiple rows)
– Battle Result Messages (in Notification Center)
– Battle Result Messages (in chat during a battle)
– Hiding unwanted messages (in Notification Center)
Version for XVM users ( better font)
When the support of most session statistics mods, that were presented at European (English speaking) forum, was stopped, I started searching for alternatives. I ended up at Russian forums where I found the classic tratatank‘s mod that is still supported (and developed) by players like Ekspoint, SeVeRRR, Slava7572 and BuSH. Although it’s a solid mod, I wanted more features and I tried to add some things from YasenKrasen‘s mod. The development of this combination was for personal use but I see that many players ask for such a mod so I decided to share it with the community. I hope everything works fine for you too.
Respect and credits to all above mentioned players for their great work.
► A complete macro list, Battle Type list and formatting options can be found in configuration folder located at ..\res_mods\configs\wotstat\
► This is an English version. In order to work properly, the English language should be selected in client.
– If other language than English is selected, the Battle Result Messages in Notification Center won’t show right and the selected system messages won’t hide. The rest of the features will work just fine.
– For making Battle Result Messages in Notification Center to work at your client’s language, edit the config file and replace the key words in “pattern” sections with those from your client (precision is needed).
– Update for 0.9.17.0.3